How does the multi-registration work for an Account Manager?
Go to the event website page where you can register.
Create an account for yourself, and choose 'yes' in the field: ' I want to register other people'.
After registration, you will see the following window.
1. "Email" field: For Account Manager to request permission and approval of the delegate.
2. "Plus" icon: For Account Manager to register the approved delegate.
3. "I want to register myself" button: For Account Manager to register him/herself
The email addresses you filled in in the email field (1) receive a 'Delegation Request' email with a link.
When they click on the link in the email they will have the option to 'allow' or 'deny' your request to manage their accounts. They can also see the statuses of other people you want to manage.
The Account Manager receives a "Delegation Request Update" email when a participant has clicked deny or accept.
The link 'manage registrations' in the email redirects to the overview in step 3 again.
If you click on the green plus, you are forwarded to the registration page of the event where you can register your first participant.
For registering another, second participant, click first on multi-registration.
You are redirected to the multi-registration overview (step 3 and step 7) where you can take actions and manage the other participants.
- Green plus: register participant
- Pencil: edit registration participant
- Mail: request has been sent to participant
- Red cross: delete participant