Note: Make sure you are logged in and in the correct event
When you have your content ready in Word and you want to copy it to Azavista, you first have to make sure the Word tags are removed before you can copy it over. In this article, you can learn how to do this.
- Copy your text from your text editor.
- Open your notepad (windows) or notes (mac)
- Paste your text in this program
- Check if your layout is still correct if not please correct it.
- Copy your text from the notepad
- Past your text in the Azavista Editor
When you follow these steps your text will be shown correctly in Azavista.