Let's assume that you have already created your event in Azavista (if not, you can see how to do it here: How do I create my first event?). In your "Active Events" tab, you can choose the event you want, click on 'View' and go to the Supplier’s page, to start your meeting room request.
You will be directed to the ACTIONS tab.
Click on 'Add Meeting room' and you will be directed to the following window.
The system requires you to put the meeting start date and end date, the amount of people (capacity), as well as add as many "extras" as you wish. Extras could be AV ecquipment, F&B, special requirements etc.
Now, click 'Add to the program'.
- Select the segment that you want
- Tick 'Meeting room'
- Hit the magnifying glass to search for hotels.
TIP : If you are booking group accommodation as well and you would like the meeting room in the same hotel, then create both the sleeping room and meeting room segments, tick both boxes and search for hotels.
From here the steps are similar to the accommodation request.
- You have to select your favourite location
- Specify the maximum distance from the city centre
- Click 'Search'
- Select your favourite hotel or hotels
- Click 'Proceed to request'
- In the next window, you can leave a message for your suppliers, if you have one.
- Pick a deadline for your suppliers.
- To finalize your request, click 'Send RFP' to suppliers.