1. 'Subject' Field
The 'Subject' of your invitation emails can be set after the email template is created.
When you are about to send your invitation to the selected participants, the 'subject' field will appear along 'Template', 'From', 'Reply To' and 'Layout' fields.
2. 'From' and 'Reply To' fields
When you are about to send your invitation or generic email, there is 'From' and 'Reply To' field available to determine:
- 'From' which address the email will be sent from.
- And to which address the recipient will 'Reply To'
'From' field is not editable and is automatically filled by the system.
'Reply To' is also automatically filled by the system, but is editable. Leaving this field empty would prompt invitees to reply to the 'From' email address.
If it is automatically filled by the system. Which email address will be chosen?
- Account email address - Basically the email you use to log into Azavista.
- Event contact email address - The email you set as the event contact in the event details.