Let's assume that you have already listed your event into the system and sent your RFP to suppliers. When you have sent your requests to suppliers and received the corresponding offers, you can proceed in making a booking and requesting a contract.
Now, you can start the negotiation process with your suppliers.
- You can select your desired offer by clicking on the segment:
- You then will be taken to the Proposal page.
- Here you can tick 'Request contract', if you have already made a decision.
- Select the option and click on "Proceed".
- You will be directed to the Actions tab.
- From there you can verify or change the requested services.
- Don't forget to tick the box "Send to Supplier" (see image above) and then click "Save and Send contract request".
- The hotel / hotels will send you the contract and confirm your booking. You can always ask for renegotiation of contracts.
Please click on the link to view our tutorial page on how to receive and sign contracts through Azavista.