Considering that you have listed your event into the system and you have already sent eRFPs to suppliers, the hotels will come with some proposals (options).
This is how your page looks like when you get your first options.
Click on the "View" link on the segments that interest you. When you have decided on which offer you would like to book, then click on 'request contract', then hit 'Proceed'.
To send your contract request tick 'Send to supplier', then hit the green button 'Save and Send contract request'.
- The hotel will send you the contract with payment and cancellation terms
- To accept and counter sign the contract, you have to be to click 'Reply' or to go on the Contract page.
- From here you can download and review the contract and proceed with the next options.
- Click 'Accept and counter sign', if you agree or choose other options if you want to suggest a contract update, to send a message or to cancel the contract.
- When you've made a decision click 'Proceed'.
If you select 'accept and counter sign contract', you will be directed to the following page.
In these fields insert your full name and your signature. You can also include a message to the supplier, if needed. It is important to preview the contract, before you click 'Submit'.