It is possible to register on behalf of other participants, all within one overview page (As opposed to previously having to logout and login.)
How it works:
1. Account manager registers for a profile on your Azavista CRM webpage.
2. During the registration he/she can indicate that he/she is responsible for registration of multiple persons (customisable text and instructions). The instruction will pop-up when given the answer "Yes". See image below.
3. After registration, planner can set up the automatic email templates for "registration delegation" and "registration delegation update".
"Registration delegation" is an automatic email sent to "delegate" when the Account Manager request to register on his/her behalf. Where as "Registration delegation update" is an automatic email sent to "Account Manager" when the requested delegate has responded to the delegation request.
Merge tags/Keywords to use:
a. %Accountmanager_title% = Title of Account Manager (Mr,Mrs,Dr, etc)
b. %Accountmanager_first_name% = First name of Account Manager
c. %Accountmanager_last_name% = Last name of Account Manager
4. After receiving the email, the attendee will have the option to approve or decline this request and see the previous requests and status.
5. An Automatic email will be sent to the account manager, whenever a response has been given to the sent approval request. Within the automatic email, the account manager can access her/his delegation list.
6. The account manager will be able to see all the persons on her/his account and be able to edit registration, see the status of the approval and registration.
Extra instruction for Account Manager Page:
As per the screenshot above:
1. "Email" field : For Account Manager to request permission and approval of the delegate.
2. "Plus" icon : For Account Manager to register the approved delegate.
3. "I want to register myself" button : For Account Manager to register him/herself.