An event status is an indicator of whether and how participants and planners can interact with a certain event. To change the status of the event, go to the Event dashboard of the event and select the Settings tab.
You can choose from six statuses:
- 'No registration' is used when the event is closed for registration and the Registration Button is greyed out. However, the access to the website is still open.
- 'Published' means the event is available and open for registration, which makes the pages you created and linked in the website menu as well as the registration form visible.
- 'Off-line' can be used when the event is not publicly available anymore.
- "Cancelled" is chosen in case of a cancellation of the event.
- "Draft" can be selected while the event is still in preparation.
- "Approved" can be used when a planner checks the event before publishing it.